Mohamed is an experienced remote software engineer who worked on large scale applications including a software that is used by more than 300 news websites in the MENA region. On the backend, he is well-versed in Ruby on Rails and has a good knowledge of PHP, Node.js and Python. On the frontend, he prefers React.
– Designed and implemented new features with modular, secured and well tested full-stack code.
– Optimized applications for maximum speed and scalability.
– Designed and implemented backend web services using (ROR, Golang, and Node.js).
– Managed/Maintained AWS backend architecture.
– Dockrize microservices, wrote Jenkins files, and Kubernetesyml files for it.
– Worked on the development of backend and master of things (IOT platform written in Node.js).
– Wrote Ansible playbook to automate deployment of the application to azure cloud.
Ruby on Rails, Node.JS
PostgreSQL, NOSQL, MySQL
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, KFS University (2013)
Mohamed is now available for hireHire Mohamed